Friday, November 11, 2011

Ups and Downs--3 in 30 Week 2

3in30 ChallengeMy progress this week has been minimal, at best. Oddly enough, I don't really feel like I'm behind. Actually it's just the opposite. I feel like I may be getting caught up and can really see the light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, I say that and something will go terribly wrong and I will be back to stress kitty stage. But for now, I think I will enjoy the calm before the storm. So here's the scoop...

Pinterest project--Done. I was considering another one but I can't focus on decorative stuff right now--there's too many functional projects to be done.


Bible in 90 days--I'm proud to say I've done really good this week. I really like my new NLT Bible. It's very readable and the notes are helpful. I have made it to Psalm and that's where I will spend the weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Winter clothes--Sort of. All the buckets my husband pulled out for me to sort through happened to be Ethan's clothes, our clothes (that mostly don't fit and need to go away), and blankets. The girls' clothes are still mia. According to the One Who Knows Where Everything Is (husband), they are in giant trash bags in the garage. So this weekend, it's girl clothes sorting, I hope. 

I have decided to put my One Bite goals on hold until after Christmas. I don't feel like I could be very productive with even small changes. I really want my goals through the end of the year to focus on getting settled and taking care of things that are really necessary (just ignore the Pinterest goal above!) I need to re-establish the routines I already have before making new ones. I am going to pick it up again after the holidays. I think the small goals there are perfect for New Year's resolutions and I'm looking forward to bettering myself. Until then, I'm just surviving. 

I do want to update one of my goals from last month which was to drink more water. I rarely pick up a soda anymore. I have some in the pantry but it's not a habit like it used to be. I've had 2 people tell me I look like I have lost weight. I have no idea if this is actually true--I don't own a scale and I can't tell that my clothes fit any different. My husband's comment was "I've noticed that your belly lays a little different." Gee thanks honey. The belly that has been there since the 1st pregnancy 11 years ago is "laying different." He really did mean it in a good way and I applaud his efforts. The comment was just funny. He's a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment