Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twice in a Row

Once again, we had an uneventful morning.  When I say uneventful, I mean no tears, yelling, or lost socks.  I even managed to fold a load of laundry before I left for work.  I know you are probably thinking, "If that crazy woman would just get out of bed a few minutes earlier, things would be different."  And you're absolutely right.  It's just ingrained in me to do things at the last minute.  I work best when I'm under pressure.  


One of the ladies I work with has a husband who is a super cool guy.  He's old enough to be my grandpa and I just think he's swell (for the record, I don't normally use the word "swell." I'm not sure where that came from).  He collects funny obituaries, and shares them with me.  He scours the internet daily for obits that are odd or unique.  For example, he brought me one today that said the deceased "departed this dimension."  Another one today said he "pastured many churches."  He told me today he would share his entire collection with me.  I'm giddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment