Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Bite--Week 1, Task 1

Chaos is my middle name, along with stress, clutter, walking disaster... It seems like I'm always missing something. That saying about losing your head if it weren't attached--yeah, that's me. It seems like I'm always trying something new to keep myself together. I try a lot of things, but usually get bored or overwhelmed with it before any real progress is made. I've been struggling to get things in order and I need help.  Fortunately, I have found a group of ladies who are willing to help me with both the motivation and encouragement.

I was eavesdropping following along with a Twitter conversation last week between two of my Tweeps who were talking about starting a new series called "One Bite At A Time." Tsh Oxenrider has created a fabulous e-book about small and easy steps you can do to get (and stay) organized. I think it is the perfect opportunity to get started and have my much needed motivation. Every Friday, I will check-in over at Sam's Noggin and link up with the group, encourage others and be encouraged. Sound like fun?


So here's the rundown--Week 1, Project 1

Cleaning the kitchen completely after dinner--3/4 nights I cooked--not so hard. The night I didn't do it, I regretted it the next day.

Updating my billing at the office--1/1--made a big difference in my day.


Overall, I think I did pretty well considering my natural lack of motivation. Up next week, Project 26. I was going to try to go in order but I decided against it. I am actually considering spending more than one week on #26. I will link back up next week with my progress. 

If you would like to join us, head on over to Sam's Noggin to check in. You can even buy the e-book directly from her site or go to 52 Bites to purchase it.


Coming up this weekend (hopefully!)--my 3 in 30 Challenge for October plus I am going to add some pages to my blog with links for people and things I love and more about me (with pictures if my amazingly wonderful photographer friend will pitch in). Also, I'm working on a button and some design tweaks (again, I need my photographer friend for creative details). 





No comments:

Post a Comment